- Visiting scholar at the LIMSI CNRS laboratory in Paris in order to pursue the PhD project part “Judging by your accent, you must be French” – which phonetic information is necessary for foreign accent recognition? with a Doc.Mobility grand from the Swiss National Science Foundation in collaboration with Dr. Philippe Boula de Mareüil.
- Co-investigator in the Swiss Voice App project, with principal investigator Dr. Adrian Leemann and co-investigators Prof. Dr. Volker Dellwo, MA Jean-Philippe Goldmann (UniGE) at the Phonetics Laboratory, University of Zurich
- Member of the Dialäkt Äpp project team with Dr. Adrian Leemann and other researchers in dialectology from the University of Bern
- Research assistant and PhD student in the SNF Project Forensic Phonetic Speaker Identification Based on Temporal Evidence with Prof. Volker Dellwo, Prof. Stephan Schmid, and Dr. Adrian Leemann at the Phonetics Laboratory, University of Zurich
- Internship at the LINGUA section of the Swiss Federal Office for Migration
- Successful defense of MA-Thesis "Regionale Spuren in 'Français Fédéral' und 'Schweizerhochdeutsch'"
- BA and MA in German Studies (focus on Linguistics) and Mathematics at the University of Berne
- Under- and post-graduate research assistant position at the Institut für Germanistik, University of Berne